Seropositive Confirmed Xtra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seropositive Confirmed Xtra

Seropositive Confirmed Xtra Scanlations

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How do we get this forum moving?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thejabber27

thejabber27

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-06-03

How do we get this forum moving? Empty
PostSubject: How do we get this forum moving?   How do we get this forum moving? EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 8:20 pm

okay here put up suggestion on how to get this forum up and running with members posting every few minutes

My idea is use more advertising
Back to top Go down
lailaiboy
Moderators
lailaiboy

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: How do we get this forum moving?   How do we get this forum moving? EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 11:15 am

You know what man? I was about to come blast you for quin-posting in the other thread, but on second thought, we might actually need some of that enthusiasm for the forums.

Members will come with time, and hopefully also with SD12 and 13 *drool*
Back to top Go down
thejabber27

thejabber27

PostSubject: Re: How do we get this forum moving?   How do we get this forum moving? EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 1:05 pm

yeah hopefully and if you look at the time stamps i was just trying to make the site seem active
Back to top Go down
thejabber27

thejabber27

PostSubject: Re: How do we get this forum moving?   How do we get this forum moving? EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 1:33 pm

Okay I also thought of some more ways to help get this site moving hope you like them Very Happy

1) scan some one shots and get them up on various sites, and since they're one shots you don't have to worry about keeping up with the releases and people will here about you guys more.

2) next time you guys decide to take on another long term project hold a poll and let the forum goers choose what manga you should do because it'll make them feel like they have power over what they'll be able to read and also that they are part of the team.

3)get some of the other staff on here and have a conversation on the forums that is active because if people see and active site they'll be more inclined to stay and post more.

hope these things help you guys
Back to top Go down
Mickey

Mickey

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: How do we get this forum moving?   How do we get this forum moving? EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 8:34 pm

wow, I swear you nerds amuse me.
Back to top Go down
Undeadhunter

Undeadhunter

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: How do we get this forum moving?   How do we get this forum moving? EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 5:39 am

Mickey wrote:
wow, I swear you nerds amuse me.

Silly mickey

tits or gtfo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do we get this forum moving?   How do we get this forum moving? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do we get this forum moving?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Seropositive Confirmed Xtra-
Jump to: